Pages

James Hetfield succeeds

James Hetfield succeeds
30years into his career, James Hetfield and MetallicA continue to sell out shows globally

Monday, January 7, 2013

Vacations Reflections

I had fun this break got to see my father and distant family. Being with my dad for the first time in a year was enough for Christmas. I really didn't enjoy my time at home as I was constantly irritated by my mother. But watching Manchester United play and win in the dying seconds of the second half was entertaining. Seeing the UEFA Champions league draws was incredible. Manchester United versus Real Madrid huge match between two top clubs in Europe.

But watching the news on the school shootings got me really mad. Not because innocent kids were killed but because it was setup. The incident was planned, Obama wants to pass the law making guns illegal. As people we will feel sorry and have emotions on the murders of kids and not adults. So what best way to convince citizens to ban guns? Kill innocence shoot up a school. Few people take into account the right to bare arms is a constitutional right. World War 2 Jews were disarmed and almost wiped off, we United States inhabitants are next! Obama's administration ignores and turns the structure of the constitution into shame. John F. Kennedy said the time for revolution is inevitable. I agree we must revolt against the tyrant restore the government based on the constitution and rid of secret oaths, secret pledges, secret services,and secret societies that manifest themselves and make themselves present in the U.S 


No comments:

Post a Comment