Pages

James Hetfield succeeds

James Hetfield succeeds
30years into his career, James Hetfield and MetallicA continue to sell out shows globally

Friday, January 18, 2013

Sin is Pleasure, Pleasure is Sin

Student Success Statement
"Seek to do good and you will find that happiness will run after you."
James Freeman Clarke

In committing acts of benevolence joyous results will seep through the sift. In separation of good and bad only good will reward you. I unchain my doings and see good in my bad, forbid thee that I do acts of sin. As sin only results in pleasure and guilt. I no longer allow this facade to control me no longer hide under lies I object. I've done what is considered "good" and now reside in a broken divided family. It is not what others say is right but personal judgement and what you decide is right and wrong. Everybody has different opinions I find a persons suffering and dreaded face drenched in tears to be completely amusing and happiness does follow. I sit through family discussions seeing family members worry in sorrow as I in a sinister mindset awaiting the finale of their mourning cries. Always has happiness followed to have an "abnormal" manner of thinking and be "weird" by no means is it bad. Embrace it few do so if murder is "bad" movies and video games the main source of programming the masses with deth and murder. Why does HollyWood glorify such aspects of life? Various reasons but it is all instinct, as humans allegedly evolved from apes and apes kill to protect their tribes for foreigners. Than that will mean violence is a natural form of defense and shouldn't be completely disapproved and made to seem inhuman. Therefore murdering a person for assaulting your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/etc. would bring satisfaction knowing the individual will no longer hurt your loved one. Sin is pleasure and pleasure is sin

No comments:

Post a Comment