Pages

James Hetfield succeeds

James Hetfield succeeds
30years into his career, James Hetfield and MetallicA continue to sell out shows globally

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I've got somehing to say, and you cant ignore but hear me



Student Success Statement
“Take care of yourself and everything else will fall into place.”
Coach david diamond
I’ve taken care of myself it can be argued that I did poorly but nothing has fallen into place. Nothing positive has occurred out of possible outcomes evil always lurks. Whether I want to evade it or embody myself in such slipshod emotions. Nothing socially acceptable has occurred, your life has become a lie full of false dreadful scenes of visionary hate. My time spent in such marvelous world with such putrid “race” of inhabitants has fed my loathing mindset. To erase hysteria and manipulation is to omit texts of anachronistic plagiarized origin.

No comments:

Post a Comment