Pages

James Hetfield succeeds

James Hetfield succeeds
30years into his career, James Hetfield and MetallicA continue to sell out shows globally

Friday, October 19, 2012

Egypt and Horus

One can observe modern day history, to see the industries and technology being generated to reverse the aging process, and sustain life. Church, has become and once you put philosophy and religion side by side, you realize it was a system initially built with political ambitions, to suppress free thought and opposition.

Most people, with whom I have tried to discuss this with, throw back scripture that I spent much of my own childhood memorizing. When I mention Horus, they are usually unfamiliar. The Egyptian Sun God of 3000 B.C., shares many similarities throughout his life as Jesus; from their birth sequences to their deaths. In fact, defining moments that help create the myth of Horus, are identical to those that we know to be Jesus' life. Which leads me to question, who plagiarized who, when Horus' story predates Christianity.
 Before I lay out their lifespans, I wanted to point out some additional interesting facts, I learned just today; that may not add anything to what I've researched below, but serve for even more controversy. In Luke 11:34-36, Jesus says: "The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body is full of light...". Horus, was depicted as a creature who had a man's body and the head of an eagle or falcon, and is famously know for the 'Eye of Horus'. It is a symbol, of only one of his eyes and can be found numerous times throughout Egyptian History. In this article, I was sure to include a picture of the 'Eye of Horus', as well as a lesser known carving, held at Chartres Cathedral, called "Jesus In The Eye". You will also notice that early recreations of Jesus always show, 'the son of God', in front of the sun. Expect no different from Horus, who is the 'son of God' as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment