Pages

James Hetfield succeeds

James Hetfield succeeds
30years into his career, James Hetfield and MetallicA continue to sell out shows globally

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Choose the right

CTR, Choose The Right, A simple concept of personal improvement passed down from a teacher resistant to doing what's wrong. At first like most teenagers I thought of it as bogus. Quickly did I realise of my naive thought and contemplated the concept.
A life of choosing rightful decisions with nothing more than self gratitude. After clashing with my mother, I thought extensively of the wrong I had committed & the horrid sensations I felt I knew I was wrong. Choosing the Right doesn't and shouldn't involve religion as it's your choice influenced by yourself and not a religious figure. This way I Chose The Right and live happily once again; but for how long?

No comments:

Post a Comment