Pages

James Hetfield succeeds

James Hetfield succeeds
30years into his career, James Hetfield and MetallicA continue to sell out shows globally

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Improve before helping

"When an archer misses the mark, he turns and looks for the fault within himself. Failure to hit the bulls-eye is never the fault of the target. To improve your aim, improve yourself."
-Gilbert Arland

To miss your targets in life or school is never the fault of your target but yours. To improve your aim is to improve yourself. Last year in Chemistry I had a target of passing the class, I failed with a 33% fail.
I faulted myself for this and sought to improve myself and in doing so I reached a record high 97% high. A comeback, intervention, label as you please it's simply improvement. Everybody is able to do this improve little by little daily.


No comments:

Post a Comment